Hi, friends! So today I bring you yet another tag. I’m sorry, but these are just so fun to do. Today’s tag is called The Writer’s Tag. I’m pretty sure you know this, I’ve blogged about it for sure, but I am in love with writing. I love the idea of it, I love to read it, and I love to do it myself. I even have my own work out there for the world to see already on Wattpad (GhostKatt). Let’s start.
1. What type of writing do you do? I write stories. I am an aspiring author, so that’s obvious I guess.
2. What genres and/or topics do you write about? My favorite genres to write are romance, paranormal, and sad, kind of depressing stories.
3. How long have you been writing? Literally ever since I could actually write. My New Year’s resolutions used to be to go through composition books.
4. Are you published? If you’re talking about an actual physical copy, then no. But I suppose you could say I am published on Wattpad.
5. What was the first story you ever wrote? Yikes, that was way too long ago to remember.
6. Why do you write? I write to give me strength. I write to explore who I am not, or who I want to be. I write to express parts of me I usually keep inside; little parts of me are always in my stories. I write because it makes me feel confident, fearless, and unstoppable.
7. How do you find time to write? Honestly, I try to write any chance I get.
8. When and where are the best times to write? When: any time you get the chance. Where: on a computer, in a notebook. Someplace beautiful, inspiring.
9. Favorite foods/drinks while writing? I don’t really have a preference, but I guess water. Sometimes I’ll be eating dinner while writing, but other than that, I’m not sure.
10. Your writing playlist? Any of my favorites. Like right now I am listening to Troye and Trevor, but eventually, I will probably switch to Twenty-one Pilots since I’m doing more writing after this.
11. What do family/friends/loved ones think of you writing? They support me big time. Some read my blog, some read my stories. Well, my friends don’t know about this blog or Wattpad or YouTube. My family even supports my desire for YouTube.
12. Parts of writing you enjoy the most? When you read over it, and you just fall in love with your own writing. It’s amazing. Also when you get into the zone and write and write.
13. Parts of writing, you find challenging? I’m not sure to be honest. Maybe sometimes trying to find the right wording for things?
14. What do you write with and on? I used to do all my writing with pencil and paper. But I’ve started to write more on the computer.
15. How do you overcome writer’s block? I take a little break from it. I listen to music, scroll through social media, watch some Netflix, or sometimes even sleep on it.
16. How do you motivate yourself to write? Read others’ writing, listen to music, read over previous chapters (Wattpad), things like that.
17. An Author who inspires you as a writer? J.K. Rowling and John Green for sure.
18. Books that inspire you as a writer? Other than stories on Wattpad, I’m going to say ‘Paper Towns’, ‘Girl Online’, ‘A Work in Progress’, and many others.
19. Best advice you’ve gotten as a writer? “There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.” – W. Somerset Maugham.
20. Writing goals this year. Try to write at least a little every day.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you’re not interested in writing, that’s ok, you don’t have to be. I am in love with writing, it is my dream and passion. Love you guys. See ya later, Baconators.